Attendees who sign up for this exclusive event will be able to hear from these leaders and gain vital information and confidence when taking their next steps in their cybersecurity journeys.
If your public organisation is digitally connected then you cannot afford to miss #PubliSec2022.
The 15 Confirmed Expert Speakers Include:
- Godfrey Kyama, Digitalization Consultant, United Nations.
- Irene Moetsana-Moeng, Deputy Exec. Director, Public Sector Agency & Chair. Cybersecurity Response Committee, South Africa.
- Loice Ngulube, CIO at POSB Zimbabwe.
- Craig Nel, MEA Business Development Leader, Digital Assistants & Security at Oracle.
- Prof. SH (Basie) von Solms, Director of the Centre for Cybersecurity, University of Johannesburg.
- Bruce W. Watson, Full Professor, Centre For Ai Research (Cair), School For Data-Science and Computational Thinking – Stellenbosch University.
- Molehe Wesi, CEO: .ZA Domain Authority.
- Patrick Devine, Data Security Specialist for Solid8 Technologies.
- Preeta Bhagattjee, Director of Tech, Media & Telecoms at CDH.
- Abe Wakama, CEO, IT News Africa.
- Vitalis Nkwenti, Bespoke Cybersecurity and Assurance Executive and Trainer.
- Adv. Lufuno T. Khorommbi, Deputy Chairperson of the Critical Infrastructure Council & Data Privacy and Cybersecurity, Orizur Consulting Enterprise.
- Joey Jansen van Vuuren, Manager: Cybersecurity Centre of Innovation Research, Group Leader: Cyber Defence Council for Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Ahmore Burger-Smidt, Director, Werksmans Advisory Services.
- Abdul Baba, CTO: Industrial Development Corporation (IDC).
This world-class event will allow you to learn from local and international case studies and hear from public sector security experts, enabling you to bolster cyber security within your public organisation, all from the comfort of your home or office.
Don’t miss out – Register now for #PubliSec2022 and prepare your public organisation before the attack comes. Because once your systems are compromised, it will already be too late.
To learn more, click here.
By Staff Writer.