At this year’s Digital Transformation Congress, industry experts and innovators will gather to break down key strategies for leading digital transformation in business, fostering a culture of innovation, identifying competitive advantages, and managing digital disruption.
The event will be taking place at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa on 26 July and will bear witness to the congregation of CIO’s, CEOs, CMO’s, Policy Makers, Chief Technology Officers, Heads of Customer Experience, Chief Transformation Officers, Strategy Directors and Chief Digital Officers.
A number of key topics will be discussed surrounding the theme of “redefining the future organisation through digital”, such as the future of digital experiences, initiating high-impact digital initiatives, and creating future digital service models.
Here are just 5 reasons why you should attend the Digital Transformation Congress:
- Explore the strategic trends and technologies that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business.
- Become a confident leader in your organization, as you benchmark the maturity of your digital transformation vs industry peers.
- Discover how to ensure digital innovation becomes a key process within your organisation.
- Hear real transformation stories for a cross-industry perspective to overcoming digital disruption.
- Address the challenges specific to your industry with industry-specific tracks and discussion streams.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Teddy Daka, Group Chief Executive Officer, Etion
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School’
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
- Andre Kritzinger, Executive Head of ICT at CIPC
- Jamie Brighton, Product and Industry Marketing at Adobe
- Hennie Viljoen, XBRL Programme Manager at CIPC
- Jason Jardine, Cyber Security Executive at Darktrace
- Mike Perk, CEO of WWC
Key Topics to be discussed:
- Digital Transformation: A marriage between public and private sector
- Developing a digital transformation roadmap
- Business Transformation: Re-thinking business-IT alignment
- Digital transformation: From customer-aware to customer-led
- Re-aligning your business model to more effectively engage digital customers
- National Transformation: Initiating high-impact digital initiatives
- Turning Innovation into Growth: Creating future digital service models
- The future of digital experiences