This years Internet Of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA) event will see business leaders and policy makers gather to explore the latest developments in IoT technology.
Taking place from 29 to 30 March 2017 in Johannesburg, this two day conference will play host to more than 30 speakers and hundreds of attendees ranging from IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, operators, technology providers, entrepreneurs and executives from various industries such as Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Utilities, Retail and Automotive. Join Africa’s leading IoT show and take part in insightful discussions at IoT Forum Africa 2017.
Here are just 5 reasons why you should be part of IoT Forum Africa:
- You will hear about the technologies, platform solutions and devices that will power your IoT Solution.
- Find out how IoT will impact your industry. Don’t get left behind!
- Navigate the complex IoT ecosystem to identify partners, providers, and prospects.
- Understand how sensors and their IoT data sets deliver unprecedented business intelligence to drive performance, growth, and profitability.
- Hear from successful companies that have implemented revenue producing IoT solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
- Len Berzen, Head of Strategy and IT Architecture,WIMI at Barclays Africa Group Limited
Key topics include:
- The IoT Revolution: From “Things” to business outcomes
- Deploying an IoT solution. A strategic overview for decision makers
- Creating a sustainable framework for IoT Integration
- Creating value from connecting “things” and assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization of IoT
- IoT, Big Data & the City: A standards perspective
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT
- How will IoT remake your industry?
- In what ways can IoT improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation?
For more information about this conference, visit: www.iotforumafrica.com .