Liquid Telecom Rwanda announced that it has officially launched ‘Liquid Home’ – which is, according to the company, super-fast and affordable broadband. This announcement coincides with the company’s re-brand of its retail arm from Hai to Liquid Home.
“With Liquid Home, users get unlimited high-speed Internet, significant price reductions and free installation across all of our packages. This includes feature-rich options for the most demanding consumers,” says Alexis Kabeja, CEO of Liquid Telecom in Rwanda.
“By making it easy for more homes to connect to the fastest and most reliable broadband network, Liquid Telecom has set a new benchmark for affordable internet connectivity aligned to the Government’s digital agenda.”
Thanks to Liquid Home, people living in selected residential areas across the city of Kigali could benefit from:
- Affordable 24/7 internet connectivity across Liquid Telecom’s fibre network
- Unlimited data across all packages with free fibre installation
- A choice of download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Clear voice calling on Liquid Telecom’s fibre infrastructure
- Flexible online payment options with prices starting from just 27,999 Rwf p/m
- High quality of service with a dedicated online portal and local customer support team
Consumers will have access to the following plans:
|Liquid Home Package||Mbps||Rwf per Month|
“Rwanda is one of the fastest-growing African countries in ICT with more of our citizens than ever now using the internet.”
“Liquid Telecom is playing a key role in driving internet penetration and bridging the digital divide by offering faster, reliable and affordable broadband internet connectivity to more people as the Government of Rwanda’s continues to push the ICT agenda,” says Sam Nkusi, Chairman of Liquid Telecom East Africa.
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter