Mobile Class Academy (MCA), a Nigerian video e-Learning platform for students in senior secondary school (Sciences, Commercial and Arts classes) has announced that it has added an additional service for senior secondary school students in Nigeria. The service is aimed at bringing quality education to the doorstep of every secondary school student in Nigeria. As of now, students can sign up via MCA’S website, www.mcaclasses.com on their phone, Laptop, Desktop or Tablet, giving them unlimited access to thousands of the world’s best classes on all their school subjects.
The Mobile Class Academy platform offers students:
- Unlimited access to MCA’s library of thousands of exclusive lectures with notes, visuals and graphical representations.
- Interaction with global academic community. At Mobile Class Academy, we believe students should not study in isolation as sharing of ideas and experiences among students around the world on our platform will broaden their knowledge base.
- Students who have difficulties understanding grey areas in any subject or topic can access our competent standby on-line teachers to proffer solutions.
- A more flexible, inclusive and attractive learning process as against the monotonous classroom restriction students are subjected to.
- Access to Mobile Class Academy on all platforms at once; phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and other connected devices.
Taiwo Popoola, CEO, Voguenet Intergrated Technology Limited notes that “Mobile Class Academy (MCA) is here to reshape the academic space in Nigeria. By creating a platform where students can learn any subject from the best minds in the country anywhere they are, they are guaranteed of reducing failure rate in national and international exams.”
According to Taiwo, the depth of educational decay did not sink in much until he came across a newspaper publication in England with a screaming headline, ‘11 million Nigerians could not assess quality education’. Even more alarming is the UNESCO report in 2015 that the numbers of Nigerians unable to assess quality education stands at 54 million.This was the inspiration behind Mobile Class Academy (MCA).
“As we all know, getting a qualitative education is very expensive here in Nigeria. What we’ve done at MCA is to bring quality education to the doorstep of all,” said Taiwo.