The Education Innovation Summit, taking place in Johannesburg on 31 May 2017, is pleased to announce Mwabu as a Gold sponsor. Under the theme “Transforming Education With Technology” the event will be interactive with roundtable discussions and case studies from leading education experts, policy makers, service providers and EduTech entrepreneurs, all sharing their experiences on what works and what does not.
Mwabu is an education technology company focused on Africa. They create e-learning products and services for primary school pupils and teachers across Africa. Mwabu puts education into the hands of thousands of children with their solar powered e-learning tablet.
The tablet supports classroom activities on a daily basis, providing comprehensive lesson plans for teachers and interactive content for students. The Mwabu approach educates children to be problem solvers, enquirers and critical thinkers. Mwabu enables children from all backgrounds to realise their right to high-quality education.
Key Topics at this conference will include:
- Investing in ICT for Education
- Connecting with the next generation of students through mobile and social media
- Transforming to a digital institution
- How can technology drive down the cost of tertiary education in Africa
- How data and analytics can improve education
- How moving to the cloud can help schools
- Unlocking sustainable finance for education from non-traditional sources
- Best practice: incorporating innovative tools in teaching and learning
- Online Education: IT Security and hacking as an emerging challenge
For more information on this conference visit: http://africaninnovatormagazine.com/education/