Bookkeeper (half day)
IT News Africa is looking to hire a bookkeeper to start as soon as possible.
This person must have a stable work track record and should be willing to work half day. The role will involve the basic bookkeeping functions. This is a newly created role due to the rapid growth of the company If you are looking to grow, this is your chance!
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking to employ a Bookkeeper to join our dynamic team.
- B Degree/relevant certificate or diploma
- Monthly Management accounts, Journals and Reconciliations
- Liasing with SARS and Financial institutions
- Someone who takes confidentiality seriously
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience (up to trial balance)
- Payroll knowledge and need to know how to deal with SARS queries
- Processing debtors and creditors
- Competent Reconciliation’s skills
- Strong admin skills
- Submission of returns
- Advantageous: HR knowledge
To apply, include ALL 3 REQUIREMENTS below in one email:
Your CV with references
Include the position you are applying for in the email subject
Brief cover/motivation letter -stating why you think you would be suitable for the role, outlining key strengths and experience. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted you may deem your application unsuccessful. Please ensure you submit all 3 above requirements in order for you application to be considered.