For nearly 20 years, EIDO Healthcare has been providing resources and support to enrich doctor-patient communication and help health professionals reduce the risk of litigation.
Over that time we have developed several products and have others in the pipeline. Our products are designed to support health professionals in both obtaining and recording informed consent from patients.
Our products are currently used extensively both internationally, throughout the UK, Australia and Canada and locally in South Africa. In South Africa, our products are used by leading medical aids, hospital groups and specialist surgeons.
Technology is transforming industries on a global scale, with the COVID-19 pandemic presenting an interesting opportunity for medical practitioners and policy-makers to test new ways in which technology — like Telemedicine, AI, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud Computing and Mobility — can facilitate sustainable healthcare systems of the future.
HISA 2020 will bring together the who’s who of Africa’s healthcare and technology communities for two days of networking, lively intellectual exchange and exploration into what will shape the future of healthcare.
Key Topics at HISA 2020 include:
- Building Resilient Health Systems in a COVID-19
- Impact of the Pandemic on Digital Health Disruption
- Identity and Access Management for Healthcare
- COVID-19 and Technologies for Patient Engagement
- Analytics in Healthcare – How Can We Start the Process?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Vuma Magapa, Director e-Health at the Department of Health, KZN
- Eldrid Jordaan, CEO of GovChat
- Greg Horne, Global Principal of Healthcare at SaS Institute
- Daniel Marfo, GM of Zipline International
- Paul Cox, Managing Director of Essential Med
- Maria Carpenter, Head of Digital Channels at Discovery
- Dr Ramneek Ahluwalia, CEO of Higher Health SA
- Boitumelo Sementle Makokotlela, CEO of SAHPRA (South Africa Health Products Regulatory Authority)
- Teshlin Akaloo, MD of Innovative Healthcare Solutions at Netcare
- Loic Potjes, MD of Disruptive Leap
How to participate:
Register for this summit HERE
For more information on this event visit: https://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org