The Digital Retail Forum 2020 is set to take place on 29 January at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference will be focused on emerging technologies such as Ai, IoT, drones, digital payment solutions, new eCommerce models and mobility are disrupting the retail sector.
Argility Technology Group (ATG) is a leading innovator and implementer of customized enterprise software solutions for the retail and supply chain industries. Vast experience, combined with a depth of proprietary software and skills, enables them to address the multitude of challenges facing businesses in today’s digital transformation era.
They solve complex business problems by supplying and supporting various customised software solutions such as Point of Sale, ERP, Warehouse Management, Fleet Management, IoT management software, Proximity Marketing, Data Science (Artificial Intelligence) solutions and more. ATG strives to become an extension of their client’s business and not just another solution provider.
Gathering over 200 retail industry leaders and experts, #DRF2020 will commence under the theme: “Digital Disruption in Retail: Apocalypse or Revolution”, and feature discussions about making digital innovation a key process within all retail organisations. Delegates can look forward to presentations on how to best increase productivity, reduce costs, attract more customers, improve customer experience, enhance security and sell more – for both small independent retailers and large retail groups alike.
Reasons to attend:
- Get a glimpse into the future and understand the next wave of tech innovation and disruption across retail.
- Create a cutting edge innovation roadmap and benchmark against the global best.
- Hear from leading retailers on how they are pushing customer experience forward with technology.
- Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks, and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
- Collaborate with the entire retail tech ecosystem from start-ups, to global tech suppliers, supply chain disruptors, retailers, investors, and analysts.
Confirmed speakers for DRF 2020 include:
- Marek Zmysłowski, MD Africa RTB House, former MD Jumia, RTB House
- Pieter VanEyssen, Principal Solution Consultant, Genesys
- Tanya Long, Chief Operating Officer, Argility Technology Group
- Mark Young – CEO of GetBucks South Africa
- Alastair Tempest – CEO at Ecommerce Forum Africa
- Dylan Piatti – Africa Strategist: Consumer Business Industry, Deloitte
- Tilene Narainan – Head of Convenience Retailing Sasol
- Simon Marland – Retail CIO, Nedbank
- Neil Rankin – Founder and CEO of Predictive Insights
Key topics at the forum will include:
- The ‘Retail Apocalypse’: Separating Hype from Reality
- How eCommerce giants are shaping the future of retail
- Enhancing brand image and increasing sales through social media
- Assessing new retail payment solutions and how they impact the customer experience
- Optimizing Inventory Management and Supply Chains with Technology
- Leveraging AI to Impact Your Bottom Line and CX
- eCommerce: Opportunities presented by new models and disruptive technologies
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions.
For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship and exhibition packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
For more information about this conference, visit: https://digitalretailforum.co.za/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org