The Digital Transformation Congress 2019 (#DTC2019) will be held on 30 July at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg. Organised by IT News Africa, the congress is bringing together over 300 industry experts to discuss how digital transformation is changing modern-day business operations.
Digital transformation is the integration of technology into all areas of business, which changes how businesses operate and interact with their customers. The adoption of technologies like automation and blockchain is creating a change in the way executives think about their business models.
#DTC2019 will highlight the strategies that businesses can use to stay ahead of the trend and keep up to date with the digital transformation phenomenon.
Key topics for DTC 2019 include:
Speakers and invited industry experts will discuss important issues at DTC 2019 that span a wide collection of topics, such as:
- Accelerating Digital Transformation in Government for Enhanced Service Delivery
- The Role of the CIO in Enabling Effective Digital Transformation in Complex Organisations
- Upskilling Your Workforce in Preparation for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Actionable Insights for Superior Customer Experience
- Becoming a Transformational Business Leader to Ensure a Smooth Transition to Digital
- Preparing for the Disruption that’s Coming to your Industry
Who should attend DTC 2019?
The Digital Transformation congress is the key meeting place for IT and business executives in Africa. The conference will attract senior decision-makers, local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy.
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.