The highly anticipated Digital Transformation Congress 2019 is just a few weeks away. On the 30th of July, at the Sandton Convention Centre, DTC2019 aims to bring together a plethora of local and international visionaries across a spectrum of industries — all sharing their first-hand knowledge of real-world digital transformation journeys.
They’ll explore the strategic trends and technologies that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business in South Africa. Speakers include senior business leaders, CIOs, and digital visionaries.
The first wave of confirmed speakers for DTC2019 include;
- Michael Mol, Summit host/ Head of Hello Doctor
- Nathan Van Rooyen, IT Director at Virgin Active
- Cosmas Junior Maduka, Executive Director of Coscharis Group, Nigeria
- Hein Du Toit, IT Director at Unilever
- Russell Warman, Head of Infrastructure and Operations at Auto Trader, UK
- Michal Kaufmann, Product Lead for Customer Engagement and AI at LogMeIn
- Mayur Patel, CEO of Kwesé iflix
- Joseph Ndaba, CEO: Mafikeng Innovation Hub, 4IR Commissioner
- Joseph Hundah, Group CEO for Econet Media
- Johanna Kollar, Head of Comm. Products Partnerships, MEA, Google
- Antoinia Norman, CEO at Richard Branson Entrepreneurship Hub, Member at UN Women
- Lizelle Vaughan, Master of Digital Transformation at Liberty Group South Africa
- Nyiko Ashley Nkuna, Head: Intelligent Transport Systems at Gautrain Management Agency
- Aneesa Ameer, Innovation Lead at Absa Group
- Avsharn Bachoo, Chief Technology Officer at PPS Insurance
- Patson Malisa, Deputy President: Economic, Social & Cultural Council at African Union
The DTC2019 is a platform for leaders in business and technology to collaborate on the re-invention of processes, products, and technologies through digital transformation.
The full list of speakers will be announced soon. If you are interested in speaking, please contact us.
Who should attend DTC 2019?
The Digital Transformation congress is the key meeting place for IT and business executives in Africa. The conference will attract senior decision-makers, local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology, and strategy.
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology, and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information about this conference visit:
[t]+27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org