SAMED, a medical device industry association has been named strategic partner for the upcoming Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2017.
In what will be the 3rd edition of Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017), this year’s conference is set to take place on 29 and 30 August at VodaWorld in Johannesburg, and will bring together leaders and professionals from government, public and private hospitals, CIOs and IT Managers in healthcare, health-tech entrepreneurs and startups, technology solution providers as well as academics.
SAMED is committed to ensuring a sustainable medical device industry in South Africa, promoting innovation and better patient outcomes in a responsible manner and encouraging ethical principles and practices. The organisation represents around 160 manufacturers and suppliers of medical devices used in the diagnosis, prevention, treatment and amelioration of disease and disability.
Key topics at HISA2017 will include:
- Can Technology Address the Shortage of Medical Practitioners in SA.
- Telemedicine Initiatives: What Have We Learnt?
- Healthcare Technology: Important Legal and Ethical Considerations.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down Total-Cost-of-Care with Technology.
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s on the horizon?
- Your Electronic Health Records Have Been Hacked. Now What?!
- Will Doctors Become Obsolete?
For more information about this conference visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/
[t]+27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org