South Africa’s market leader in records and information management, Metrofile will exhibit their full range of services at this year’s Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017) due to take place at Vodacom World in Midrand on 29 and 30 August.
The summit will bring together CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, clinics, hospices, technology solution providers, as well as health-tech entrepreneurs and academics.
Formed in 1983 by the merger of two innovators in records management and archiving, Metrofile and Records Storage & Management, Metrofile has been true to this spirit of innovation throughout its history, celebrating many ‘firsts’ along the way. Among other innovations, Metrofile is the first company to introduce sophisticated random-based storage software systems, pioneer outsourced scanning bureaus and the first to offer image and data hosting services. Metrofile (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of Metrofile Holdings Ltd, which has been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1995.
Key topics at HISA2017 will include:
- Can Technology Address the Shortage of Medical Practitioners in SA.
- Telemedicine Initiatives: What Have We Learnt?
- Healthcare Technology: Important Legal and Ethical Considerations.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down Total-Cost-of-Care with Technology.
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s on the horizon?
- Your Electronic Health Records Have Been Hacked. Now What?!
- Will Doctors Become Obsolete?