Leader in innovation and digital technology, Software AG has been announced Gold sponsor of Internet of Things Forum Africa 2017 (#IOTFA) to be held at Gallagher Convention Centre on 29 and 30 March.
Anticipated to be one of Africa’s leading Internet of Things event, IOTFA will showcase cutting edge technology while presenting IOT solutions and case studies to a captive audience of buyers and decision makers from leading industries.
About Software AG
Software AG offices in Africa were opened in Johannesburg in 2004 with the company decision to take direct responsibility for its long-established customer base in the country, building on over 45 years of product use and acceptance by the local financial, public, retail and mining & manufacturing sectors. Software AG is dedicated to implementing a long-term business development strategy.
Software AG offers the first end-to-end digital business platform—based on open standards, with integration, process management, adaptive application development, real-time analytics and enterprise architecture management as core building blocks—to help customers build their digital futures today. Our enterprise software modernizes, automates and optimizes existing IT systems and processes in both public and private sector organizations.
Topics to be discussed at IOTFA 2017 include
- Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
- The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
- Deploying an IoT solution: A strategic overview for decision makers.
- Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
- Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology.
- Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
- Keeping pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information about IOTFA please visit: www.iotforumafrica.com