The GSMA: Mobile 360 Series – Africa conference is well underway at the African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa in Cape Town, South Africa.
The event, which is being held from the 7th to the 9th of October 2015, features a plethora of industry leading speakers who will be covering vital topics relating to the mobile sector within Africa.
The overall event theme for this year’s GSMA Mobile 360 is “Accelerating Social and Economic Empowerment and each session will tackle a different aspect of the empowerment story.
Some of the top speakers attending the event include:
– Georgia Barrie: Marketing Engagement Manager – Africa, Connected Women
– Imdad Aslam: Interim CEO of Karandaaz Pakistan and Director of Financial Services
– Dawit Bekele: Director of the African Regional Bureau of the Internet Society
– Sanjana Bhardwaj: Chief of Health and Nutrition – UNICEF South Africa
– Ingrid Brudvig: Women’s Rights Research & Adocacy Coordinator – World Wide Web Foundation
– Stephen Chege: Director for Corporate Affairs – Safaricom
– Stanislas Chevillard: Director Orange Money – Orange Madagascar
– Faith Chisulo: Head of Mobile Financial Services – Tigo Rwanda
– Sifiso Dabengwa: Executive Director, Group President and CEO – MTN Group
– Francis Matseketsa: Airtel Money Country Director – Airtel Malawi
In Pictures: GSMA Mobile 360 – Cape Town