Frost & Sullivan – the Growth Partnership Company which enables its clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership – has been named strategic partner for the upcoming Financial Innovation Summit.
On the 28th of October 2015, financial and technology leaders will convene at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg for the upcoming summit, under the theme – “Advancing Financial Services Through Technology.”
Africa’s technology news leader IT News Africa, earlier this month, confirmed Telkom and Hitachi Data Systems as sponsors of the upcoming summit.
Telkom is one of Africa’s largest telecommunications companies providing integrated communication solutions to both enterprise and consumer customers. They are a Forbes Top 2000 company with South Africa’s largest fibre network. Telkom offers business, residential and mobile customers a wide range of voice, data and technology services.
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., builds information management and Social Innovation solutions that help businesses succeed and societies be safer, healthier and smarter. Hitachi Data Systems’ IT infrastructure, analytics, content and cloud solutions and services drive strategic management and analysis of the world’s data.
Key topics to be discussed at the Financial Innovation Summit:
• The mobile banking revolution – where are the new growth opportunities?
• New strategies for reaching the unbanked.
• Regulating Bitcoin use in Africa.
• Which regulations govern MFS?
• The role of the financial services IT Leader in driving innovation in tough economic times.
• Will analytics be the key to personalized banking?
• What will make a bank competitive in the future?
• Do we need account number portability?
• Mobile Credit: Financial Inclusion through Disruptive Innovation.
For more information on the Financial Innovation Summit visit: http://www.africaninnovatormagazine.com/finance_summit.html