This hybrid event will see industry experts come together to tackle ideas on how to navigate the future-of-work, future-of-integration, connected digital experience, data management, and digital innovation strategies all in efforts to prepare your business for its successful digital transformation journey.
Snell has 35+ years of experience as a business leader having successfully established new technology markets and led technology innovation in telecoms and digital IT endeavours.
She was part of the leadership team that developed BT’s first public Wi-Fi project, BT Openzone, and spent five years on the board of the global telco group Wireless Broadband Alliance, with two years as Chair of the board.
In 2017, Julie was appointed as director and CEO of Bristol’s Smart City infrastructure and computer network company Bristol is Open.
A woman of many hats, Snell is currently Chair of the Scotland 5G Centre, as well as Non-Executive Herefordshire & Worcestershire Health & Care NHS Trust, Non-Executive Director of the Worcester Local Enterprise Partnership, VP of the Urban Technology Alliance, a global community of international smart city players, Non-Executive at Col8, and an Enterprise Advisor for The Careers & Enterprise Company, mentoring to help young people realise their employment ambitions.
Julie Snell Joins the First Wave of Speakers Announced for Digital Transformation Forum 2022:
Join these thought leaders and experts at #DTF2022. They will speak on a wide range of topics, from the future of data in the digital enterprise, digital workplaces and the future of work, as well as how to lead your organisation’s digital transformation journey, and much more…
- Freddy Jonker – Regional Sales Manager at Nintex
- Ofentse Hlulani Mokwena – Strategic Projects Lead at Uber SSA
- Jeanette Uddoh – Head, Innovation & New Products at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS)
- Nakampe Molewa – Regional General Manager, Uber Eats SSA
- Michael Njenga Gitau, General Manager, Information Technology, CFAO (Kenya)
- Andrew McDonald – Chief Talent Officer (CHRO) at Voys Telecom South Africa
- Khensani Khoza, CIO at AgriSETA
- Mbali Ndandani – IT Consumer Experience & Digital Transformation Manager at Unilever
- Faheem Ali – Chief Risk Officer, Musoni Microfinance Kenya
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in the industry.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions.
Don’t miss out, sign up for the #DTF2022 and learn how to successfully transform your business today!
By Staff Writer.