“After releasing two foldable devices and listening to user feedback on the most requested upgrades and new features, Samsung unveils the Galaxy Z Fold 2 with meaningful innovations that offer users enhanced refinements and unique foldable user experiences,” says the tech company.
“Galaxy Z Fold 2 combines the portability and flexibility of a smartphone with the power and screen size of a tablet for ultimate productivity.”
The most notable improvement is the Galaxy Z Fold 2’s 6.2-inch screen covering the front of the device. It is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 Plus processor and could come in mystic black, bronze or a limited edition Thom Browne edition.
“For users who seek a unique premium design, Samsung is again partnering with iconic New York fashion house Thom Browne to deliver a limited Galaxy Z Fold 2 Thom Browne Edition,” says Samsung.
“With Galaxy Z Fold 2, Samsung will continue to inspire all-new possibilities for the entire foldable category.”
- Operating System – Android 10
- Main Display – 7.6-inch 1,768 x 2,208 AMOLED 120Hz Foldable
- Cover Display – 6.23-inch 816 x 2,260 AMOLED
- Processor – Snapdragon 865+
- RAM – 12GB
- Storage – 256GB
- Rear camera – 12MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Front camera – 10MP (Cover), 10MP (Main Display)
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery – 4,500mAh
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter