Leading cloud solutions provider, Genesys has been announced as Gold sponsor of Digital Retail Forum 2020, set to take place on 29 January at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa. DRF2020 will focus on how emerging technologies such as Ai, IoT, drones, digital payment solutions, new eCommerce models and mobility are disrupting the retail sector.
Gathering over 200 retail industry leaders and experts, #DRF2020 will commence under the theme: “Digital Disruption in Retail: Apocalypse or Revolution”, and feature discussions about making digital innovation a key process within all retail organisations. Delegates can look forward to presentations on how to best increase productivity, reduce costs, attract more customers, improve customer experience, enhance security and sell more – for both small independent retailers and large retail groups alike.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Their success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel. Every day, 11,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust their #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity to build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Through the use of industry-leading solutions, Genesys fosters true omnichannel engagement by performing equally well across channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering
Confirmed speakers for DRF 2020 include:
- Marek Zmysłowski, MD Africa RTB House, former MD Jumia, RTB House
- Tanya Long, Chief Operating Officer, Argility Technology Group
- Laurian Venter, Director at OneDayOnly
- Jake Neethling, Marketing Integration Specialist, CHANEL South Africa
- Pieter Van Eyssen, Principal Solution Consultant, Genesys
- Mark Young – CEO of GetBucks South Africa
- Alastair Tempest – CEO at Ecommerce Forum Africa
- Dylan Piatti – Africa Strategist: Consumer Business Industry, Deloitte
- Chike Igwegbe, Founder at Ooka.co.za
- Tilene Narainan – Head of Convenience Retailing Sasol
- Simon Marland – Retail CIO, Nedbank
- Neil Rankin – Founder and CEO of Predictive Insights
- Fred Beunink, Digital Customer Engagement Lead, MSD South Africa
Key topics at the forum will include:
- The ‘Retail Apocalypse’: Separating Hype from Reality
- How eCommerce giants are shaping the future of retail
- Enhancing brand image and increasing sales through social media
- Assessing new retail payment solutions and how they impact the customer experience
- Optimizing Inventory Management and Supply Chains with Technology
- Leveraging AI to Impact Your Bottom Line and CX
- eCommerce: Opportunities presented by new models and disruptive technologies
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions.
For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship and exhibition packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
For more information about this conference, visit: https://digitalretailforum.co.za/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org