Digital Retail Forum 2020, scheduled for 29 January at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa, will be focused on how emerging technologies — such as Ai, IoT, drones, digital payment solutions, new eCommerce models and mobility — are disrupting the retail sector.
With “Digital Disruption in Retail: Apocalypse or Revolution”, as the focus of the event, #DRF2020 will gather over 200 retail industry leaders and experts, and feature discussions about making digital innovation a key process within all retail organisations.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend:
- Get a glimpse into the future of retail and really understand the next wave of tech innovation and disruption across the industry.
- Create a cutting edge innovation roadmap and benchmark against the global best.
- Hear from leading retailers on how they are pushing customer experience forward with technology.
- Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks, and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
- Collaborate with the entire retail tech ecosystem from start-ups, to global tech suppliers, supply chain disruptors, retailers, investors, and analysts.
The conference will also feature an international keynote by controversial, Polish-born author and co-founder of “Africa’s Amazon”, Marek Zmysłowski, who’s book Chasing Black Unicorns is making waves throughout the world.
Confirmed speakers for DRF 2020 include:
- Marek Zmysłowski, MD Africa RTB House, former MD Jumia, RTB House
- Pieter VanEyssen, Principal Solution Consultant, Genesys
- Tanya Long, Chief Operating Officer, Argility Technology Group
- Mark Young – CEO of GetBucks South Africa
- Alastair Tempest – CEO at Ecommerce Forum Africa
- Dylan Piatti – Africa Strategist: Consumer Business Industry, Deloitte
- Tilene Narainan – Head of Convenience Retailing Sasol
- Simon Marland – Retail CIO, Nedbank
- Neil Rankin – Founder and CEO of Predictive Insights
Key topics at the forum will include:
- The ‘Retail Apocalypse’: Separating Hype from Reality
- How eCommerce giants are shaping the future of retail
- Enhancing brand image and increasing sales through social media
- Assessing new retail payment solutions and how they impact the customer experience
- Optimizing Inventory Management and Supply Chains with Technology
- Leveraging AI to Impact Your Bottom Line and CX
- eCommerce: Opportunities presented by new models and disruptive technologies
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions.
For those looking for maximum exposure, our sponsorship and exhibition packages offer a great opportunity to showcase your brand, speak and present your solutions to a select audience. Packages are available for all budgets, but spots are limited.
For more information about this conference, visit: https://digitalretailforum.co.za/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org