Customer Experience Management (CEM) 2019 is said to be the largest Customer Experience Management Summit in Africa, with many companies attending the event and giving keynote presentations to press and consumers. CEM 2019 will take place between 31 July 2019 and 1 August 2019 at the CTICC in Cape Town, South Africa. Some of the companies attending and giving keynote presentations are Multichoice, SA Home Loans, Uber, SABC, Western Cape Government, Nedbank and KPMG.
“This event will break new ground, not only in terms of the invaluable insights into how CX initiatives are proving themselves as differentiators for business growth but in that there will be little to no theory. In fact, every aspect of the event has been designed to provide delegates with practical, real-life learnings,” says Shannon Mackrill, Joint Managing Director of Kinetic.
CEM 2019 aims to inform and educate CX professionals and business executives through real-world examples and case studies at each stage of the customer journey. The ultimate goal is to inform and inspire customer experience strategies that will encourage advocacy and retention. “There is obviously a great reason why we keep coming back to this event because we see a return on investment. One of the big advantages for us, is not only to demonstrate our products, capabilities and services to our existing customers but also to engage with a whole bunch of new opportunities,” commented Genesys Africa.
There will be 8 keynote addresses this year delivered by a diverse group of blue-chip business executives, CX specialists and former Springbok team captain Corné Krige. Some of the highlights included in the agenda are:
- Keynote 3: Re-establishing trust – Nosisa Fubu, Director, KPMG South Africa, Ignatius Sehoole, CEO, KPMG South Africa
- Keynote 6: Needs & expectations are not static- Mumzy Segakweng, Head: Marketing & Communications, SABC
- Keynote 8: The leading edge of CX is in Africa- Clint Payne, Senior Manager – Customer Experience, Multichoice
- Keynote 14: U-turning your CX – Taryn Morris, Head of Customer Experience, Uber (Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Keynote 15: Improving customer service by NOT focusing on the customer – Nicki Hill, Head of Innovation and Customer Experience Delivery, Direct Axis
- Keynote 17: Connect through customer journey mapping – Oleboleng Lebo Khubile, Senior Manager Client Operations, Bonitas Business Unit
- Keynote 18: Bootstrapping customer experience management – Antoine Fourie, Senior Manager: Client Experience, Product and Research, SA Home Loans
CEM 2019 aims to offer opportunities for obtaining answers to important business questions, refining strategies around others’ successes, creating new partnerships, networking and staying up to date with the latest trends.
Edited by Kojo Essah
Follow Kojo Essah on Twitter
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter