Fortinet has been announced as a gold sponsor for this year’s Education Innovation Summit. The 4th Education Innovation Summit will be taking place on the 29th May 2019 at The Hilton Hotel Sandton. The Summit is where local and international experts, policy makers, academics, service providers and EduTech specialists- will come together to all share their expertise and experiences with emerging technologies in the education sector.
This year’s theme is “Reshaping Education for a tech-driven future” and will focus on the impact that the 4th industrial revolution will have on the way in which we live, work and learn.
Fortinet, founded in 2000 by KenXie, provides top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Their vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. Their unique security fabric combines security processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control–while providing easier administration. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the globe. Fortinet is led by a strong management team with deep experience in networking and security.
Key topics at this year’s summit will include:
• Rethinking education and skills development in light of the 4th industrial revolution.
• Personalized learning strategies and data-driven student support systems.
• Opportunities and Challenges of AI in Education.
• Understanding the benefits of using IoT in education.
• Cybersecurity threats to education data systems.
• Addressing the risk of job losses through the use of robotics, AI and automation.
• Disruptive technologies in education: Legal and ethical considerations.
• Improving digital literacy in educational environments.
Speakers at the summit will include:
• TSHEPO DITSHEGO, Fundi CEO
• PROFESSOR ALWYN LOUW, President of IIE MSA
• MMABATHO MABOYA, CEO of Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation.
• WYNAND ESPACH, Chief Operating Officer at Agri Colleges International
• RAVI SRINIVASAN, Pro Vice-Chancellor & Director at Botho University, Botswana
• PROF. KOBUS VISSER (PHD), Emeritus Professor, School of Business and Finance (SBF) Western Cape University
• JON FOSTER-PEDLEY, Africa Dean & Director, Henley Business School, Africa
For more information regarding the summit, visit: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/
For sponsorships and exhibitions: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/sponsor/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: email@example.com