Joining a number of local and international experts, policy makers, academics, service providers and EduTech specialists- Communica will be at this year’s Education Innovation Summit as an exhibitor. The summit will take place on the 29th May 2019 at the Hilton Hotel, Sandton.
Communica is a wholesale and retail distributor of semiconductors, electromechanical and passive electronic components for automotives, electronics, electrical, automation, mining and process control industries and technical and tertiary educational institutions. Established in 1977, from humble beginnings over the years the company has grown to one of Southern Africa’s leading independent distributors. Communica has established itself as a foremost vendor of electronic components, equipment and subsystems. The company is headquartered in Midrand with branches in Pretoria and Cape Town, a sub-distributor network throughout the country and subsidiary companies in consumer, industrial and property sectors.
5 Reasons to attend the Education Innovation Summit 2019:
1. Radically re-think the role of technology in Education.
2. Prepare your educational institution for digital transformation.
3. Collaborate with private sector players in advancing innovation in education.
4. Keep up with technology trends to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
5. Meet and interact with senior stakeholders and key decision makers in Education.
Speakers at the summit will include:
• TSHEPO DITSHEGO, Fundi CEO
• PROFESSOR ALWYN LOUW, President of IIE MSA
• MMABATHO MABOYA, CEO of Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation.
• WYNAND ESPACH, Chief Operating Officer at Agri Colleges International
• RAVI SRINIVASAN, Pro Vice-Chancellor & Director at Botho University, Botswana
• PROF. KOBUS VISSER (PHD), Emeritus Professor, School of Business and Finance (SBF) Western Cape University
• JON FOSTER-PEDLEY, Africa Dean & Director, Henley Business School, Africa
Key topics at this year’s summit will include:
• Rethinking education and skills development in light of the 4th industrial revolution.
• Personalized learning strategies and data-driven student support systems.
• Opportunities and Challenges of AI in Education.
• Understanding the benefits of using IoT in education.
• Cybersecurity threats to education data systems.
• Addressing the risk of job losses through the use of robotics, Ai and automation.
• Disruptive technologies in education: Legal and ethical considerations.
• Improving digital literacy in educational environments.
For more information regarding attending, speaking or exhibiting at the summit, visit: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/
For sponsorships and exhibitions: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/sponsor/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: email@example.com