KAUAI, a company that operates under the multi-brand food group, Real Foods, launched its new app.
“We’re seeing a growing trend of customers who don’t want to compromise on healthy eating, but that are also extremely busy and pressed for time. The new KAUAI app helps our customers save time by letting them order in the app. It also allows us to reward and connect with our loyal customers,” says Dean Kowarski, Real Foods CEO.
The new app enables customers to order ahead in the app, skip the queue and simply collect their meals, smoothies and healthy snacks at a dedicated app order collection area in-store. Customers can order 10 – 20 minutes ahead, or can choose to collect their order at a pre-set time. Order ahead will be available at all of Kauai stores nationwide.
The app features a new rewards programme that gives customers 2 per cent cash back on all purchases. It also has 3 status levels, with accompanying perks that customers can unlock over time, as they use the app more frequently:
- All customers starting on Green status qualify for a free coffee on their birthday
- Customers moving up to the next status level (Gold) qualify for a free smoothie on their birthday, and are also rewarded with a free snack when they achieve Gold status.
- Loyal Kauai customers who achieve Black status will receive a complimentary reusable smoothie cup when they reach this milestone, and also qualify for a free birthday coffee and breakfast
- All app users also have exclusive access to members-only offers and early menu previews, with Gold & Black status customers qualifying for additional offers and special Kauai events
- Customers can also pay with the app in-store, and can send Kauai gift vouchers to friends via the app.
The app is available to download for free in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.