Returning for the third year, IOTFA2019 will assemble the finest selection of over 400 leading IoT experts, business leaders and solution providers for two days of insightful presentations, interactive panel discussions, industry-focused break-away sessions, and plenty of networking.
Under the theme “Driving Performance, Growth and Profitability” with the power of IoT, the conference is set to unpack how your business can harness the “business value” of IoT today and offer attendees the opportunity to rub shoulders with leaders from a variety of industries.
Internet of Things Forum Africa is the perfect platform to engage in thought-provoking exchanges as well as discover the ever-expanding phenomenon which is IoT.
Established in 1978, SYSPRO is an industry-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors worldwide. The company provides an end-to-end, business solution for optimized cost control, streamlined business processes, improved productivity, and real-time data analysis for comprehensive reporting and decision-making.
What sets SYSPRO apart is an unwavering, sustained focus on the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Combined with a practical approach to technology and a passionate commitment to simplifying business processes, SYSPRO dedicates itself to the success of its partners and customers alike.
SYSPRO applies its resources to the advancement and improvement of the complex and changing needs of its customers.
Recognized as a leader in customer service, SYSPRO has one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. SYSPRO’s intuitive product features, business intelligence capabilities, and easy deployment methodology are unmatched in the marketplace.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA2019 include:
- Phathizwe Malinga, Managing Director: SqwidNET
- Roger Hislop, Executive Head: IOT at Internet Solutions
- Toros Esim Emre, Head of Digital Retail and Regional Director of Digital Strategy at Orange Business Services for the Middle East and African market.
- Johanna Juselius, Senior Advisor, EU Affairs, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region
- Rudeon Snell, Leonardo Leader for SAP Africa
- Kabelo Rabotho, Marketing Director, Nissan South Africa
- Abdul Baba, Head of IT Operations at www.kwese.com
- Colin Banks, SAP Leonardo Engagement Lead for SAP Africa
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at FNB
- Kyle Parker, CEO of MITAS, Pagemark Africa and COO of Informed Decisions
- Dr Towela Nyerinda Jere, Principal Programme Officer, Nepad Agency
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet SOC Ltd
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Richard Barry, CEO at Polymorph
- Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and director at Henley Business School, Africa
- Tshepo Motshegoa, Group Chief Information Officer at 3Sixty Financial Services Group
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join hundreds of Africa’s entrepreneurs, IOT solution providers and technology leaders – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a select audience. Position your organisation at the forefront of Africa’s IoT revolution. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information, visit www.iotforumafrica.com