International business software company, Freshworks has been announced as a sponsor for the highly anticipated Digital Retail Forum 2019, set to take place on 30 January 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Under the theme “Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level Customer Centred Retailing”, #DigitalRetailForum will draw hundreds of Africa’s retail and technology leaders together to engage and give insights on emerging technology trends that are disrupting the retail sector.
Freshworks provides organisations of all sizes with SaaS customer engagement solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues.
Having recently re-branded from Freshdesk to Freshworks, the company has an impressive array of products including Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc., is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks’ headquarters are located in San Bruno, Calif., with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany.
The company’s cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.
Confirmed speakers for Digital Retail Forum 2019 include:
- Ben Williams , GM: Online at Exclusive Books
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at First National Bank
- Alastair Tempest, CEO at e-commerce Forum Africa
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Stephen Mallaby, COO at Argility Technology Group
- Richard Phillips, Joint CEO at Cash Connect Management Solutions
- Felipe Penacoba Martinez, CIO Retail & Business Banking at Santander UK
- Frans Van der Colff, Director at TIA
- Gareth Hawkey, CEO at redPanda Software
- Priya Thakoor, Chief Digital Officer at Coca-Cola
- Kofi Abunu, Chief Development Officer (Nigeria & Ghana) at Food Concepts Plc
- Lesego Moagi, Marketing Executive at AutoZone South Africa
- Bradley Elliot, Founder at Platinum Seed
- Vian Chinner, CEO at Xineoh
- Warrick Kernes, CEO at Insaka eCommerce Academy
Key topics to be discussed:
- Leveraging data to understand customer segments, manage risks and enhance decision making.
- Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to eCommerce.
- Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience.
- Making Mobile Payment for Everything a reality.
- Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX.
- Real-World retail digital transformation stories.
- Order Fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector.
- Understanding the digital customer’s journey.
- Utilising technology to identify customer pain-points.
- Optimizing inventory management and supply chains with technology.
- Closing the gap between technology and personalization.
- Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
- Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers.
- Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond.
- Adapting to Generation Z –n“the digital shopper”.
- The store of the future.
To register, speak or exhibit at the conference, visit: digitalretailforum.co.za [t]: 011 026 0982 [e]: email@example.com