Zebra Technologies has been announced as a Bronze sponsor for the 4th annual Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa which is scheduled for 17-18 October 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The event which is set to host over 300 healthcare practitioners, policy makers, technology experts, investors and hospital administrators, will convene for two days of top-level content, workshops, case studies, live demo’s and dynamic conversations addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology.
Founded in 1969, Zebra empowers the front line of business in retail/e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare and other industries to achieve a performance edge. With more than 10,000 partners across 100 countries, the company delivers industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets and data to help their customers make business-critical decisions.
Zebra offers the latest in healthcare technology to help provide better care. Zebra healthcare technology solutions connect medical providers to patient records, caregivers to colleagues and patients to practitioners for better care and better outcomes.
They offer a full suite of technologies designed for healthcare – including wristband and label printers, scanners, mobile computers and software that provide visibility and create efficiencies throughout the care environment.
With “Paving the road to Sustainable Smart Healthcare” as the running theme for the summit, HISA 2018 will cover emerging technology trends in healthcare such as AI, IoT and wearables, electronic health records, medical practice management technology, healthcare data security and privacy, telemedicine, predictive analytics and much more. It will also look at the impact that these technologies have on hospital operations and healthcare delivery.
Confirmed speakers for HISA 2018:
- Rajeev R. Eashwari, Director: eHealth, Gauteng Department of Health
- Etienne Dreyer, Associate Director: PwC
- Leonard Slabbert, CTO: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sub-Sahara Africa
- Reg Courtenay, Deputy Director: IT Systems in Health, Joburg City
- Dr Kofi Okyere-Dede, Medical Doctor & “Ideas Guy” for Novitech Digital
- Mike Perk, CEO at WWC
- Dr Ola Orekunrin-Brown, Founder of “Flying Doctors Nigeria”
- Jaco van den Heever, Founder and Head of Consulting at Sand Dollar Design
Key topics at this HISA 2018 include:
- Digitally Transforming a Healthcare Institution.
- The Role of Technology in Making NHI a Success.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare Within the African Context?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of African Healthcare.
- Electronic Health Records: Data Security Risks, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance.
- Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the eHealth Market.
- Internet of Medical Things(IoMT): Transforming Healthcare with Connected Medical Devices.
- Digitizing and Automating the Distribution and Dispensing of Medication.
- Measuring the ROI of Digital Healthcare Projects.
- IoT and Wearables in Healthcare.
- Assessing the Efficacy of Technology-Enabled Population Health Management Systems.
Click here to view agenda
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, breakaway sessions and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join as a sponsor or exhibitor: Showcase your health-tech innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information about this conference, visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za