Ana Lídia Moreira, CCO & Co-Founder of FisioCloud Brazil, will deliver a keynote at the 4th annual Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa on 17 -18 October 2018.
Ana Lídia is a Biologist, Entrepreneur, Ph.D. in Medical Sciences who has conducted research in Biophysics and remains committed to developing interconnections between Life Sciences and other fields of knowledge. She is enthusiastic about new technologies and their contributions to healthcare.
Her company, FisioCloud, is built on the marriage of healthcare and IoT in the rehabilitation and treatment of patients. Some of the services they provide their patients include:
- Wireless: Through an internet connection, you can access data on the progress of your rehabilitation.
- Cloud Storage: Data is stored in the cloud for you to instantly access from anywhere.
- Health-tech: “Innovation is in our DNA”, they provide the best solutions for your treatment using emerging technologies.
Both FisioCloud and Moreira’s ideals for healthtech line up with HISA 2018’s theme of “Paving the road to Sustainable Smart Healthcare”, as the event will cover emerging technology trends in healthcare like AI, IoT and wearables, electronic health records, medical practice management solutions, healthcare data security and privacy, telemedicine, predictive analytics and much more.
Confirmed speakers for HISA 2018:
- Montsheng Margret Tsiu, Free State MEC of Health
- Dr Michael Mol, Head of Hello Doctor and former Top Billing presenter (Conference Host)
- Rajeev R. Eashwari, Director: eHealth, Gauteng Department of Health
- Dr Sindeep Bhana, Principal Specialist & Head of Endocrinology & Metabolism at Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
- Etienne Dreyer, Associate Director: PwC
- Leonard Slabbert, CTO: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sub-Sahara Africa
- Reg Courtenay, Deputy Director: IT Systems in Health, Joburg City
- Dr Kofi Okyere-Dede, Medical Doctor & “Ideas Guy” for Novitech Digital
- Mike Perk, CEO at WWC
- Dr Ola Orekunrin-Brown, Founder of “Flying Doctors Nigeria”
- Jaco van den Heever, Founder and Head of Consulting at Sand Dollar Design
- Paul Saunders, Data Analytics Product Manager at Mediswitch
- Dilip Naran, Product Development Manager at Med-e-Mass
- Moshtaq Ahmed, CEO at NybSys/Racson
Key topics at this HISA 2018 include:
- Digitally Transforming a Healthcare Institution.
- The Role of Technology in Making NHI a Success.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare Within the African Context?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of African Healthcare.
- Electronic Health Records: Data Security Risks, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance.
- Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the eHealth Market.
- Digitizing and Automating the Distribution and Dispensing of Medication.
- Measuring the ROI of Digital Healthcare Projects.
- IoT and Wearables in Healthcare.
- Assessing the Efficacy of Technology-Enabled Population Health Management Systems.
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, breakaway sessions and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your health-tech innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information about this conference, visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/