Dimension Data has been announced as a Track Sponsor of the continents leading IoT event, IoT Forum Africa 2018 (#IOTFA2018). The second edition of this conference will take place on the 14th and 15th of March 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa, and will bring together an array of top quality thought leaders, visionaries and experts who will share their knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
IoT Forum Africa 2018 will feature industry tracks with speakers discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security and mining.
Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation,” IT leaders and senior executives will have the chance to hear from over 30 expert speakers who will showcase the leading developments in IoT.
About Dimension Data
Dimension Data is a global technology integrator and managed services provider that helps its clients achieve great things and create new possibilities through the use and adoption of technology.
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is now a USD 8 billion global leader in designing, managing and optimising today’s evolving technology environments to enable its clients to leverage data in a digital age, turn it into information and extract insights.
Headquartered in Johannesburg with 28,000 employees across 46 countries, Dimension Data brings together the world’s best technology provided by market leaders and niche innovators – from consulting, technical and support services to a fully managed service.
Its long-term partnerships with the leading technology companies also gives its clients across multiple industries, including financial services, education, healthcare, manufacturing, media and communications, pharmaceutical and sport, access to the world’s best technological knowledge and resources.
As a proud member of the NTT family, Dimension Data invests heavily in innovation, which has led over 100 prestigious industry awards for its commitment to driving excellence and innovation.
Key topics at this conference will include:
- IOT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- Realising positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence – Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
- The next edition of IoT Forum Africa will feature tracks with participants discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security and mining.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Aki Anastasiou, Host of Technobyte on Radio 702 (conference host)
- Yolisa Kani, Public Policy Head SA: Uber
- Abdul Baba, Group IT Director at TBWA Africa
- Xolani Hadebe, IT Director and CIO at University of Pretoria
- Dr Gaurav Pradhan, CIO at Time Tunnel Consulting
- Luyanda Ndlovu, CIO at Department of Public Service and Administration
- George Kalebaila, Director, Telecoms & IoT – Africa at IDC
- Liza (Richard) Tillman, Head of IT Operations at Sanlam
- Dr. Ricky Swanepoel, Chief Technologist at Eskom
- Ian Keller, Group CISO at Discovery Limited
- Vimbai Muzofa, Head: Interbank & RTGS at Standard Bank Group
For more information visit http://iotforumafrica.com/
Follow twitter updates on @iotforumafrica