The highly anticipated 3rd edition of the Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017), set to take place on 29 and 30 August at VodaWorld in Johannesburg, will bring together CXOs, department heads and senior management from government, public and private hospitals, CIOs and IT Managers in healthcare, health-tech entrepreneurs and startups, clinics, technology solution providers and Academics.
Each year for the past 3 years, the who’s who of Africa’s healthcare and health tech community gather for two days of networking, lively intellectual exchange, and exploration to see what’s new, what’s cutting edge, and what will shape the future of healthcare. Join top decision makers and help shape the future of healthcare.
Here are 8 reasons to sponsor and exhibit:
1. A diverse audience: Meet executives from the healthcare industry including Government, Public and private hospitals, CIOs and IT Managers in healthcare, Health-Tech Entrepreneurs and startups, Clinics.
2. Profiling: Profile your executives with speaking opportunities that are designed to enhance your position in the market.
3. Become a key player: Mark your commitment to becoming a key player in the health-tech industry.
4. New business: Your prospects will be here. This is a premier business development opportunity: a high-profile event featuring discussions on the advantages of technology in healthcare.
5. Deliver a keynote: Present your health-tech solutions and case studies to a captive audience of buyers and decision makers from the healthcare industry.
6. Brand visibility: Reinforce your position as an industry leader collaborating with other top IT innovators on the technologies defining the future of healthcare.
7. Networking: Connect in person to create new business relationships and strengthen existing ones with customers, and partners.
8. Media: Get interviewed by leading publications and gain extensive exposure on ITNewsAfrica.com.
Key Topics to be discussed:
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context?
- Role of Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Cognitive support in healthcare.
- Delivering personalised healthcare with the power of IoT.
- Will doctors become obsolete?
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down the Total Cost of Care with Technology.
To view the full schedule and list of topics visit click Here
Technology can help address some of the biggest health challenges in Africa. It is critical for technology and innovative solutions in healthcare to be implemented across the continent. This year’s Healthcare Summit will tackle topics such as robotics, electronic health records, delivering personalised healthcare, artificial intelligence, IoT in healthcare and much more.