MTN South Africa, has been announced as Platinum sponsor of Internet of Things Forum Africa 2017 (#IOTFA), set to take place on the 29th and 30th of March at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
IoT Forum Africa 2017 (www.iotforumafrica.com) will bring together IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, operators and technology providers, to discuss top level content and solution based case studies within the Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Utilities, Retail and Automotive industries.
The event is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
About MTN South Africa
MTN South Africa forms part of the MTN Group, a multinational telecommunications operator that boasts more than 229.2 million subscribers across its markets in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East. MTN is a company dedicated to bringing its customers a world-class internet experience through their variety of products.
Topics to be discussed at IOTFA 2017 include
• Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
• The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
• Deploying an IoT solution: A strategic overview for decision makers.
• Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
• Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
• Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology.
• Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
• Keeping pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
• Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
• Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
• Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
• Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
• Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
• Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
• Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
• Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
• Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information about IOTFA please visit: www.iotforumafrica.com