The forum will bring together key industries for a day of top level content, solution based case studies and discussion. Industries will include Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Retail and Automotive. It is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
Cumii is a pan-African IoT company that focuses on disruptive technology that transforms Africa. Its philosophy and DNA is built from the “The Internet of Things” (a vision where everything is connected), “Machine to Machine” and Big Data. Cumii focuses on technologies that transform lives, businesses and the African continent.
Cumii partners with governments, mobile operators, technology companies, insurance companies and industrial partners to offer practical solutions that are unique to the African continent.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank