IT leaders and business executives will converge in Johannesburg on the 29th & 30th of March 2017, for Internet of Things Forum Africa 2017 (#IOTFA).
This event will showcase the leading developments in IoT technology with an array of 30+ high profile speakers.
The first wave of 17 confirmed speakers at the event are:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister at Department of Telecommunication and Postal Services SA
- Lee Naik, CEO Transunion Africa
- Raoul Blignaut, Head of Technology at Citi Bank
- Ryan Beech, CEO & Chief Roboticist at Ryonic Robotics
- Janaine – Jay Meyer, Head of IT at Woolworths
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO – Kenya Bankers Association
- Sunil Geness, President, Information Technology Association of South Africa
- Francois Coetzee, Executive Partner at Connect IoT
- Wayne Fitzjohn, Chairman at IoT.nxt
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Limited
- Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Bora Varliyagci, Head of Africa – Digital Infrastructure at Mott MacDonald
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon SA
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- David Gluckman, Co-founder of Lumkani
Some of the topics to be discussed at Internet of Things Forum Africa 2017:
- Deploying an IoT solution. A strategic overview for decision makers
- Creating a sustainable framework for IoT Integration
- Creating value from connecting “things” and assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization of IoT
- IoT, Big Data & the City: A standards perspective
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT
- How will IoT remake your industry?
- In what ways can IoT improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation?
- The IoT Revolution: From “Things” to business outcomes
For more information about this conference visit: http://www.iotforumafrica.com/
Contact[f] 0866 130 386 [t] +27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org