[Westlake, 1 st September 2008] Networks Unlimited and the PGP Corporation is pleased to announce significant upgrades to the award-winning PGP® Encryption Platform, along with general availability of PGP® NetShare 9.9, PGP Universal™ Server 2.9, PGP® Whole Disk Encryption 9.9, and introducing all-new PGP® Whole Disk Encryption for Mac OS X.
The upgrade delivers greater protection during data creation, editing and sharing. Among these capabilities are:
• Greater policy control over applications
• Enhanced operating system support
• Expanded international keyboard support
Only PGP® solutions provide a complete, policy-based encryption solution to protect data throughout its lifecycle, at rest and in transit. This software release represents nearly a year’s effort, reflecting customer feedback to meet encryption needs even better than before.
With this new release, the PGP Encryption Platform now provides:
• PGP NetShare 9.9 enhances secure file sharing with the ability to automatically encrypt files as they are created or edited, from any application (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and custom in-house applications), whether they reside locally, on flash drives, or on file servers
• PGP Universal Server 2.9 enhancements allow implementation of offline policies to further protect data when users are not online
• Broader support for multiple operating systems and standards, including Microsoft® Windows and Apple® Mac OS X, and keyboard layout support for over 35 languages
New to the PGP Encryption Platform is PGP Whole Disk Encryption 9.9 for Mac OS X. It extends PGP Corporation data encryption technology to Intel-based Mac OS X systems with pre-boot authentication. PGP Whole Disk Encryption is the only product available today for both Windows and Mac OS X that is FIPS 140-2 validated for use by the U.S. government.
Networks Unlimited is a Value Added Distributor (VAD) of security solutions, dedicated to offering only the best-of-breed products. With a team of certified technicians and skilled sales staff, we differentiate ourselves by delivering the key to networking communications. In an increasingly competitive, evolving environment, we remain one step ahead by providing tangible results for network management, productivity and security solutions. Our strategy towards becoming the leading VAD for Sub-Saharan Africa, involves total customer satisfaction through fast and efficient product/service delivery, easy support access, prompt dispatching of information and minimal purchasing bureaucracy.
For more information about PGP contact Wayne Donnelly the PGP Channel Development Manager – email@example.com / 011 467 6000.