SAP has come on-board as a Platinum Sponsor of the third annual IoT Forum Africa 2019, which is set to take place on 26 & 27 March 2019 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand Johannesburg, South Africa.
The highly anticipated conference is targeted at thought leaders, IoT ecosystem participants and experts in Africa, and will create a platform for all players to share their knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
SAP will be represented by Futurist, Strategist and Business Transformation Leader, Rudeon Snell who drives the SAP Intelligent Enterprise business across the Southern EMEA region, leading teams that drive digital transformation engagements focused on helping organisations become truly Intelligent Enterprises in the Digital Age.
Rudeon focuses on bringing together SAP’s experience with deep business processes and industry expertise to realise business outcomes that positively move the needle of organisations. At the IoT Forum Africa 2019, Rudeon will give insight on IoT in Public Transportation, and SAP will also feature in panel discussions “unpacking the key challenges facing IoT Adoption in Africa” and “accelerating your IoT transformation journey”.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises.
SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables more than 425,000 business and public customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Phathizwe Malinga, Managing Director: Sqwidnet
- Roger Hislop, Executive Head: IOT at Internet Solutions
- Toros Esim Emre, Head of Digital Retail and Regional Director of Digital Strategy at Orange Business Services for the Middle East and African market.
- Johanna Juselius, Senior Advisor, EU Affairs, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region
- Rudeon Snell, Leonardo Leader for SAP Africa
- Kabelo Rabotho, Marketing Director, Nissan South Africa
- Abdul Baba, Head of IT Operations at www.kwese.com
- Colin Banks, SAP Leonardo Engagement Lead for SAP Africa
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at FNB
- Kyle Parker, CEO of MITAS, Pagemark Africa and COO of Informed Decisions
- Dr Towela Nyerinda Jere, Principal Programme Officer, Nepad Agency
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet SOC Ltd
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Richard Barry, CEO at Polymorph
- Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and director at Henley Business School, Africa
- Tshepo Motshegoa, Group Chief Information Officer at 3Sixty Financial Services Group
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join hundreds of Africa’s entrepreneurs, IOT solution providers and technology leaders – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a select audience. Position your organisation at the forefront of Africa’s IoT revolution. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information, visit www.iotforumafrica.com