Industrial products catalogue and data library on-line, RS Components has been announced as a Gold sponsor of the second edition of Internet of Things Forum Africa (#IOTFA2018), set to take place on 14 to 15 March 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
IoT Forum Africa will feature industry tracks with speakers discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security, mining and in government.
About RS Components
RS Components is leading high-service distributor of electronics, automation and control components, tools and consumables, serving over 1 million customers globally. With operations across 32 countries and a global network of distribution centres worldwide, we ship more than 44,000 parcels daily. The company has an extensive range available in stock and our fast, reliable service and support and it enables customers to find and buy what you need. Their one-stop-shop approach and competitive pricing ensures that customers get the best value without having to shop around.
Key topics at this conference will include:
- Why most IoT projects fail
- IoT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- IoT for public safety and improved quality of life
- Realising positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence- Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- Human-computer Interaction perspectives on IoT
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making