Regus, a company that provides flexible workspace solutions, has launched an app that aims to make it possible for businesses to find a location when on the move and book the space they need. The app also allows businesses to manage bookings, it provides directions as well as invite colleagues.
Regus specialises in co-working spaces in over 100 countries and in 3000 locations worldwide. According to Regus, they understand that clients require a mobile app to be a major touchpoint between them and their mobile office. An app is a way that people want to work. Along with the co-working concept, the key lies in keeping people connected wherever the workday takes them. Whether it be in city centres, on the road, at a transport hub, in South Africa and around the world, a professional workspace, fully-equipped with all the tools you need to stay productive, is now at your fingertips.
Research from Mobithinking suggests that the estimated number of app users worldwide will hit more than four billion by the end of 2017. Such a figure not only indicates the growing demand for mobile applications, but the reality lies in the fact that mobile content is shaping the way people utilise their mobile devices.
PricewaterhouseCoopers has predicted that by 2017 South African consumers will be spending a total of R59.6 billion on internet access (a massive leap from 2014’s R19.8 billion).
What the app does
- Find the perfect space for your meeting and work
- Check live availability and reserve in confidence
- Choose the right space for the job, from meeting rooms and private offices to drop-in business lounges
- Book space for you or your whole team, from as little as an hour
- Stay flexible, workspace at short notice when your plans change
- Book on the go, either online or with our mobile apps
- Sign up or Log in with the email address associated with your account