Monday, June 17, 2024
No menu items!

quatar

Qatar Telecom acquires stake in Tunisiana

Qatar Telecom (Qtel) has acquired a 75% stake in mobile operator Tunisiana, with Princesse Holding Group taking the remaining 25% of the company. According to RapidTV, the partnership will see the chairman of Princesse Holding, Mohamed Sakher Al Materi, become...

Etisalat set to acquire Morroco’s Meditel

Etisalat, the Middle Eastern mobile operator has reportedly unveiled that it has enough funds to pay in order to acquire the Moroccan mobile operator, Meditel. The list of bidders for the deal includes Oger Telecom, a telecom group controlled...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Youth Month Centre Tour 2024: Harambee

In honor of Youth Month, Harambee hosts a media tour at their center in Johannesburg, South Africa. A tour...
- Advertisement -spot_img