Saturday, June 15, 2024
No menu items!

OutSystems SA

OutSystems Platform 9 Bali: The Next Level of Speed and Control

OutSystems Platform 9 Bali presents new features that will, according to the company, enhance app adoption and user experience through actionable analytics and mobile performance enhancements. OutSystems, the world’s leading enterprise Rapid Application Delivery (RAD) provider, announced, on 17 November...

Thinking of building an app?

We chat with Craig Terblanche, Regional Director of OutSystems SA, to find out exactly what developers and business owners need to know before dipping their toes into the choppy waters of the app development world. In response to a business...

Calculating the real cost of IT

The initial cost of a company laptop represents less than 30 percent of the total cost of owning and using it. The remaining 70 percent is often ignored by companies because these costs form part of the ‘background’ cost...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Why is Closing The Cybersecurity Gender Gap Critical?

2024 signifies a seminal moment in South African history. Not only does it mark three decades since the first...
- Advertisement -spot_img