Saturday, February 24, 2024
No menu items!

90% of ISP's Dead

90% of Nigerian ISPs Are Dead

The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has revealed that only 10 per cent of the 103 licensed Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country have approached the commission for licence renewal. This leaves around 90 per cent of ISPs in...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

How Much Data Does Streaming Use?

Video streaming is the next big thing in the entertainment business. More consumers are developing a preference for streaming...
- Advertisement -spot_img