As we move into 2022, ransomware shows no signs of slowing down – that’s no surprise.
What we have seen in the past 18 months, however, is a shift in tactics: targets have shifted to ever-larger organizations, and the business model that dictates how ransomware attacks occur has evolved.
It’s up to IT professionals to proactively deal with these trends to meet the challenges already on the horizon and beyond.
The webinar will review how Sophos’ EDR and MTR can help organizations detect these invasions before they escalate and, ultimately, eliminate the threat.
It will also look at threat response, and why it’s so important to have a comprehensive plan and be able to act confidently and quickly when ransomware strikes.
This webinar will help attendees find out how an attack is contained and neutralized by threat response teams, and how they can use this knowledge to improve their own defenses and threat response plans.
Key points which will be discussed during the webinar include:
- Deconstructing the Threat Landscape – a Sophos view of the worst threats in cybersecurity.
- Speed, Scale, and Agility in the age of ransomware with Sophos – Emerging areas beyond procedural hygiene factors that businesses can leverage.
- Prevention is ideal, but detection is a must – a deep dive Sophos demonstration.
The virtual event will feature expert speakers including:
- Stanley Chege – CEO, author, keynote speaker of digital transformation
- Sean Swanepoel – Sales Engineer at Sophos
- Abe Wakama – CEO at IT News Africa
How to participate:
Register here to attend the Sophos webinar with IT News Africa and find out how to protect your business from ransomware attacks.
For more information on the webinar visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/events/event/sophos-webinar/
By Staff Writer.