Intel has introduced two new additions to its lineup of 11th Gen Intel Core processors.
These new processors, combined with Intel’s co-engineering work with independent software vendors (ISVs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), are expected to continue Intel’s leadership in mobile computing.
“We’ve taken the world’s best processor for thin-and-light Windows laptops and made the experience even better with the addition of our two new 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics,” says Chris Walker, VP of Mobility Client Platforms at Intel.
“In addition, we know real-world performance and connectivity are vital to our partners and the people who rely on PCs every day, so we’re continuing that momentum with more platform capabilities and choice in the market with the launch of our first 5G product for PCs: the Intel 5G Solution 5000.”
The 11th Gen Intel Core processor family delivers real-world productivity, collaboration, creation, gaming and entertainment on thin-and-light laptops with:
- Up to 5 gigahertz (GHz) in high-volume thin-and-light designs — an industry first.
- Up to 25% overall application performance advantage over the competition.
- Designs with Intel Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) for improved connectivity.
- ISV optimizations for up to eight times faster transcoding and up to twice the video editing speed over the competition.
- Impressive 1080p gameplay on new and popular titles, such as Valheim, with up to a 2.7 higher frame rate than that of the competition.
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter