If you’re a marketing executive within an IT company and are undecided about using webinars as a tool for lead generation, don’t be.
Webinars are the most cost-effective way to engage with your prospects while also generating and educating new leads about your technology solutions.
According to a 2019 research report by the Content Marketing Institute, 57% of B2B marketers use webinars. Out of this number, 11% said they used it to convert leads into sales. Another survey conducted by Wyzowl revealed that 87% of marketers found webinar marketing to be highly effective.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is simply an online event that allows you to showcase your products or services to create awareness, generate leads, and increase sales.
A webinar is often one of the best ways for an IT company to educate its audience about its core products or services through software demos and case study presentations.
Why Should I Host a Webinar?
- Assists You in Expanding Your Reach: Expand your reach by inviting people from any country in the world.
- Specific Targeting: Webinars help you reach out to a particular and narrow niche of customers. Consequently, you can focus more on the right customer segments.
- To Supplement Your Content Marketing: Content from your webinar can be reused in podcasts, blog posts, social media posts, YouTube clips, eBooks etc.
- Helps to Drive Engagement: Webinar marketing tools offer lots of engaging features like Q&A sessions, chat rooms, live polls, and immediate audience feedback options.
- To Establish Brand Trust and Authority: A webinar positions your brand as an expert in your field.
- Generates High-Quality Leads and Sales: Sort the wheat from the chaff and ensure you focus your efforts on the people most likely to make purchases.
- They are Cost-Effective: Eliminate travel costs, catering, audiovisual equipment etc.
Does all this seem like too much work?
There are many webinar platforms out there such as Webex, MS Teams and Zoom, but the challenge is attracting and securing the right audience. This is why many leading IT companies use partners like IT News Africa.
IT News Africa has the expertise and industry depth required to organise an engaging webinar for your company and attract your target audience. They can help your technology company create powerful narratives and dynamic leadership content — all with your brand at the forefront of the conversation.
Hosting a successful webinar is more than just switching on the webcam, talking and gathering email addresses.
After capturing leads, you need to continue the conversation and nurture the relationship with your audience so they may become customers in the future or tell others about your products or services.