Huawei’s next-generation device, the Huawei Watch GT 2, is now available in South Africa. This fitness-focused wearable comes jam-packed with some of the latest technological advancements from Huawei – helping users enhance their quality of life and promote healthy living.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 has an improved battery life due to the Kirin A1 chip’s ultra-low power consumption capability. It is also Huawei’s first sports watch with an all-in-one 3D glass screen –creating a wider, boundless display – and has Bluetooth calling and music playback functionalities. Moreover, this new multi-sports fitness device delivers more sports modes with richer programmes and better monitoring, making it ideal for people who love sport and the pursuit of quality of life.
Here’s a closer look at the Huawei Watch GT 2:
- The device comes built-in with the world’s first BT 5.1 & BLE 5.1 wearable chip, which boasts simultaneous support of the HUAWEI TWS headsets and wearable devices.
- It holds an advanced Bluetooth processing unit, a powerful audio processing unit, an ultra-low-power application processor and an independent power management unit, all within a mere 4.3mm*4.4mm.
- The Huawei Kirin A1’s ultra-energy efficient Cortex-M7 processor has achieved a maximum consumption rate of 10uA/MHz – which enables the device to achieve the perfect combination of performance and energy efficiency.
- The Huawei Watch GT 2 sports a 1.39-inch precise HD touch screen that reaches up to 454×454 resolution, delivering a crystal clear image.
- Employing the use of a confidently precise GPS, the watch uses a dual satellite system for accurate and clear positioning.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm is available for R4,999 and can be purchased at the Huawei online store, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Cape Union Mart and Totalsports.
Edited by Jenna Cook
Follow Jenna Cook on Twitter
Follow IT News Africa on Twitter