Social TV has been named as a media partner for the upcoming Education Innovation Summit. EISummit19 looks to connect the dots between the ever-evolving technological landscape and the state of the education sector nationally and internationally. By taking into consideration how the 4th Industrial Revolution is altering the way in which we live and work- the exploration of emerging educational technology trends and the provision of solutions to technological challenges within education is imperative.
The Education Innovation Summit will feature industry tracks and breakaways that will tackle key discussions with a panel of experts on topics such as the introduction of new courses on emerging technologies to the higher education syllabus, as well as how the use of artificial intelligence and robotics will affect human capital.
About Social TV:
Social TV is an online news channel that covers CSI, shared value and sustainable development initiatives. Social TV is driven by the belief that Corporate Social Investment and Responsibility remains a critical anchor to the development of South African communities and the forging of strong links between businesses and their markets- the online publication strives to act as the link between the two.
Confirmed speakers for EISummit19 include:
• Professor Alwyn Louw, President & Academic President, IIE MSA
• Wynand Espach, Chief Operating Officer, AgriColleges
• Professor Kobus Visser PhD, Emeritus Professor, University of Western Cape
• Dr Corrin Varady, CEO, Ideaonline
• Mark Hayter, Principal Consultant, EdtechInk
• Jonathan Mundell, CEO, In On Africa
• Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and Director, Henley Business School Africa
• Ravi Srinivasan, Pro-Vice Chancellor & Director, Botho University
• Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder, CODEJIKA
• Karen Walstra, Education Consultant, Karen Walstra Consulting
• Mmabatho Maboya, CEO, Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation
• Ulysse Baguida, Director, Ulysse Hope Consulting, Belgium
• Professor Osden Jokonya, HOD: Information Systems, University of Western Cape
5 Reasons to attend the Education Innovation Summit 2019:
1. Radically re-think the role of technology in Education.
2. Prepare your educational institution for digital transformation.
3. Collaborate with private sector players in advancing innovation in education.
4. Keep up with technology trends to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
5. Meet and interact with senior stakeholders and key decision makers in Education.
For more information regarding the summit, visit: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/
For sponsorships and exhibitions: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/sponsor/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org