One of Africa’s most experienced, respected and well-known broadcasters, Bronwyn Nielsen will host the third IoT Forum Africa, set to take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on 26 – 27 March.
Nielsen has 25 years of experience in African broadcasting and is the CEO and founder of Nielsen Associates. She served as Editor-in-Chief at CNBC Africa for four years between 2013 – 2017, with the responsibility of setting the content agenda for all companies with the ABN Group and driving the group’s strategic growth opportunities across the African continent.
During 2017 and 2018, she chaired debates and panel discussions at numerous World Economic Forum events including Switzerland (Davos), South Africa (Cape Town and Durban), UAE (Dubai) and China (Dalian).
She is also called upon by leading business organisations and institutes, such as Milken Institute, African Development Bank and ABN Group (which includes CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa) to moderate key sessions at their global events, which are often broadcast live.
Nielsen’s media expertise and in-depth understanding of business and finance, combined with her ability to get the best out of industry and government leaders in the panel discussions, debates and the one-on-one interviews she conducts, has resulted in CEOs, Chairmen, Presidents, Prime Ministers and Ministers from across Africa asking her to advise on media strategy.
She is a successful communications strategist and trainer, bringing to the table not just her broadcast experience but also an understanding of the inner-workings of the corporate world, having held senior positions with listed companies.
Promising to be bigger and better, this year’s IoT Forum Africa will assemble the finest selection of over 400 leading IoT experts, business leaders and solution providers for two days of insightful presentations, interactive panel discussions, industry-focused break-away sessions, and plenty of networking.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Phathizwe Malinga, Managing Director: Sqwidnet
- Roger Hislop, Executive Head: IOT at Internet Solutions
- Toros Esim Emre, Head of Digital Retail and Regional Director of Digital Strategy at Orange Business Services for the Middle East and African market.
- Johanna Juselius, Senior Advisor, EU Affairs, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region
- Kabelo Rabotho, Marketing Director, Nissan South Africa
- Abdul Baba, Head of IT Operations at www.kwese.com
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at FNB
- Kyle Parker, CEO of MITAS, Pagemark Africa and COO of Informed Decisions
- Dr Towela Nyerinda Jere, Principal Programme Officer, Nepad Agency
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet SOC Ltd
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Richard Barry, CEO at Polymorph
- Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and director at Henley Business School, Africa
- Tshepo Motshegoa, Group Chief Information Officer at 3Sixty Financial Services Group
Key topics include:
- The Future of IoT – Predictions for a Connected World
- Selecting the Right Platform for your IoT Project
- Transforming Rural Africa with the Power of IoT
- Smart City Ecosystems and Sustainability
- Future of IoT Simulation: Internet of Virtual Things
- Assessing the Role of Smart Devices as a Critical Entry Point to the IoT Ecosystem
- IoT in Public Transportation
- Looking at The New World of Connectivity: 5G and the Internet of Things
Click here to view agenda
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join hundreds of Africa’s entrepreneurs, IOT solution providers and technology leaders – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, and plenty of networking opportunities
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a select audience. Position your organisation at the forefront of Africa’s IoT revolution. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information, visit www.iotforumafrica.com