Smollan, a retail solutions company has been announced as Gold sponsor of Digital Retail Forum 2019, set to take place on 30 January at the Hilton Sandton in Johannesburg.
The forum will gather over 200 retail industry leaders and experts, who will join in discussions about making digital innovation a key process within all retail organisations. They will also talk about how to increase productivity, reduce costs, attract more customers, improve customer experience, enhance security and sell more for small independent retailers and large retail groups alike.
Founded in 1931, Smollan is a retail solutions company, delivering growth for retailers and brand owners across five continents. The company covers every aspect of how brands are managed in retail environments through the creation and execution of leading solutions in Advisory, Sales & Retail Execution, Marketing Solutions, Technology and eCommerce. Internationally recognised for their exceptional human platform of over 79 170 people and our sophisticated systems, they drive sales and create brilliant shopper experiences for some of the world’s most loved brands.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ben Williams, GM: Online at Exclusive Books
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at First National Bank
- Alastair Tempest, CEO at Ecommerce Forum Africa
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Rudi Nienaber – Ecommerce Manager, Smollan
- Frans Van der Colff, Director at TIA
- Gareth Hawkey, CEO at redPanda Software
- Priya Thakoor, Chief Digital Officer at Coca-Cola
- Kofi Abunu, Chief Development Officer(Nigeria & Ghana) at Food Concepts Plc
- Lesego Moagi, Marketing Executive at AutoZone South Africa
- Bradley Elliot, Founder at Platinum Seed
- Vian Chinner, CEO at Xineoh
- Warrick Kernes, CEO at Insaka eCommerce Academy
Key topics to be discussed:
- Leveraging data to understand customer segments, manage risks and enhance decision making.
- Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to eCommerce.
- Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience.
- Making Mobile Payment for Everything a reality.
- Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX.
- Real-World retail digital transformation stories.
- Order Fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector.
- Understanding the digital customer’s journey.
- Utilising technology to identify customer pain-points.
- Optimizing inventory management and supply chains with technology.
- Closing the gap between technology and personalization.
- Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
- Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers.
- Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond.
- Adapting to Generation Z – “the digital shopper”.
- The store of the future.