Innovator of enterprise software solutions, Argility has signed on as a Silver sponsor of Digital Retail Forum 2019, set to take place on 30 January 2019 at the Hilton Sandton in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Under the theme “Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level Customer Centred Retailing”, #DigitalRetailForum will draw hundreds of Africa’s retail and technology leaders together to engage and give insights on emerging technology trends that are disrupting the retail sector.
A group of software businesses focusing on enterprise IT solutions for retail, supply chain and financial services, Argility digitally transforms retail and supply chain using intelligent software, data science and the internet of things. The company strives to become an extension of their customer’s businesses and not just another solution provider.
With over thirty years’ experience and a wealth of Intellectual Property generated during that time, Argility has the expertise to understand the entire commercial landscape. They aim to be your strategic technology partner of choice, providing innovative, tailored and cost-effective IT solutions.
They continue to reinvent and digitally transform organisations and themselves on their journey to automate and digitise using machine learning, AI, blockchain and the internet of things. Argility solves complex business problems by supplying and supporting various customised software solutions such as point of sale, ERP, warehouse management, fleet management, IOT management software, proximity marketing and more.
Confirmed speakers for Digital Retail Forum 2019 include:
- Ben Williams , GM: Online at Exclusive Books
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at First National Bank
- Alastair Tempest, CEO at e-commerce Forum Africa
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Frans Van der Colff, Director at TIA
- Gareth Hawkey, CEO at redPanda Software
- Priya Thakoor, Chief Digital Officer at Coca-Cola
- Kofi Abunu, Chief Development Officer(Nigeria & Ghana) at Food Concepts Plc
- Lesego Moagi, Marketing Executive at AutoZone South Africa
- Bradley Elliot, Founder at Platinum Seed
- Vian Chinner, CEO at Xineoh
- Warrick Kernes, CEO at Insaka eCommerce Academy
Key topics to be discussed:
- Leveraging data to understand customer segments, manage risks and enhance decision making.
- Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to eCommerce.
- Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience.
- Making Mobile Payment for Everything a reality.
- Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX.
- Real-World retail digital transformation stories.
- Order Fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector.
- Understanding the digital customer’s journey.
- Utilising technology to identify customer pain-points.
- Optimizing inventory management and supply chains with technology.
- Closing the gap between technology and personalization.
- Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
- Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers.
- Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond.
- Adapting to Generation Z –n“the digital shopper”.
- The store of the future.