The highly anticipated ETION Digital Transformation Congress is only a few weeks away.
On 26 July 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, DTC2018 will assemble a variety of industries all in one room, as business leaders and technology innovators come together to shape the future of business and IT through digital transformation.
DTC2018 will bring together hundreds of senior executives and digital visionaries who will explore emerging technology trends that are driving digital transformation and impacting business operations.
Joining the event’s selection of world-class speakers is renowned entrepreneur Lebo Gunguluza. Known as “The Breakthrough Entrepreneur”, Lebo Gunguluza will form part of a panel discussion with “Redefining the future organisation through digital” as the running theme of the day.
The Inspirational Business Speaker will also deliver a keynote at the exclusive DTC 2018 Innovation Dinner on 25 July 2018.
Gunguluza is one of the key founders and President of the South African Black Entrepreneurs Forum (SABEF), which addresses issues facing black entrepreneurs in South Africa. Mr. Gunguluza was also chosen among many to be a Dragon on South Africa’s first Dragon’s Den TV Show, an internationally acclaimed TV Show from the UK.
Today, he is at the forefront of innovation and his group in pioneering the 4th industrial revolution in Africa. Mr Gunguluza heads up the GEM Group of Companies, an integrated media, hospitality, and communications group that offers holistic media, hospitality and technology solutions to their clients.
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Teddy Daka, Group Chief Executive Officer, Etion
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School’
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
- Andre Kritzinger, Executive Head of ICT at CIPC
- Jamie Brighton, Product and Industry Marketing at Adobe
- Hennie Viljoen, XBRL Programme Manager at CIPC
- Jason Jardine, Cyber Security Executive at Darktrace
- Mike Perk, CEO of WWC
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information regarding the conference, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org