Multinational computer software company, Adobe has come on board as a Gold sponsor for Digital Transformation Congress set to take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on 26 July 2018. The Congress will bring together industry experts who will discuss emerging technology trends such as AI, IoT, Blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G and robotics, and how they impact business operations.
Digital Transformation Congress 2018 will unite local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Founded in December 1982, Adobe gives everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. The company empowers people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud bring together design expertise with customer intelligence to deliver experiences that get results. With a robust platform that’s powered by advanced science, a thriving community of partners and developers, and a culture that’s passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with our products, Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences.
Key topics for DTC 2018 will include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information regarding the conference, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: email@example.com